Welcome!! \(^.^)/

HI EVERYONE!!

WELL, THIS IS MY BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND, WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND GET TO KNOW MORE EACH OTHER... BTW, THIS BLOG ALSO HELPS ME TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH SKILLS, SO I'LL BE UPLOADING SOME CONTENT SOON ABOUT MY ENGLISH CLASS AND STUFF LIKE THAT. :)

martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Homework- Sentences

Since:
1) I,ve been learning english since 1998.
2) We've lived here since 1993.

For:
1) You've used that schoolbag for 3 years in a row.
2) I've waited this for 2 months.

Always:
1) I've always wanted to be an architect.
2) You've always flown on that kind of airlines when you visit Europe.

Ordinal Numbers:
1) This is the 2nd. Time We've eaten spaghetti on the same week.
2) this is the 4th. Time I've played this song on the violin.

Superlative:
1) This is the most expensive coat I've bought.
2) This are the laziest persons we've ever met.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario