Welcome!! \(^.^)/

HI EVERYONE!!

WELL, THIS IS MY BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND, WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND GET TO KNOW MORE EACH OTHER... BTW, THIS BLOG ALSO HELPS ME TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH SKILLS, SO I'LL BE UPLOADING SOME CONTENT SOON ABOUT MY ENGLISH CLASS AND STUFF LIKE THAT. :)

viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Teacher's Blog video's Past Participle Sentences.

I´ve been thinking about you-Londonbeat:
We must have been stone crazy
I´ve got those feelings again
I´ve been thinking about you

I´ve had the time of my life-Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes:
Now I´ve had the time of my life
I´ve been waiting for so long
Now I´ve finally found someone

It´s All Been Done-Bare naked Ladies:
It´s all been done

The day before you came-ABBA:
I must have left my house at eight because I always do
I must have read the morning paper going into town
And having gotten through the editorial no doubt
I must have frowned
I must have made my desk
I must have gone to lunch
It must have rained

It must have been love-Roxette:
It must have been love
It must have been good

You must have been a beautiful baby-Bing Crosby:
You must have been a beautiful baby
You must have been a wonderful child
You must have shown the other kids how
You must have made the cutest bow
You must´ve been a beautiful baby

I´ve got you under my skin -Frank Sinatra:
I´ve got you under my skin
I´ve got you deep in the heart of me

I´ve had seen it all-Bjork:
I have seen it all
I have seen the trees
I have seen the willow leaves
I´ve seen a man killed

Where have all the flowers gone?-
Peter, Paul & Mary:
Where have all the flowers gone?
Girls have picked them every one

I still haven´t found what I´m looking for-U2:
I have climbed highest mountains
I have run throught the fields
I have scaled these cities walls
I have run
I have crawled
But I still haven´t found what I´m looking for
I have kissed honey lips

My Way-Elvis Presley:
I´ve lived a live that´s full
I´ve travelled each and every highway
I´ve had a few

We are the champions-Queen:
I´ve paid my dues
I´ve done my sentence
I´ve made a few
I´ve had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I´ve come through

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario