Welcome!! \(^.^)/

HI EVERYONE!!

WELL, THIS IS MY BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND, WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND GET TO KNOW MORE EACH OTHER... BTW, THIS BLOG ALSO HELPS ME TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH SKILLS, SO I'LL BE UPLOADING SOME CONTENT SOON ABOUT MY ENGLISH CLASS AND STUFF LIKE THAT. :)

martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

EXERCISES ON PAST CONTINUOUS AND SIMPLE PAST TENSE

PAST CONTINUOUS.
You were studying when she called.
Last night at 6 PM, I was eating dinner.
At midnight, we were still driving through the desert.
Yesterday at this time, I was sitting at my desk at work.
While Ellen was reading, Tim was watching television.


SIMPLE PAST TENSE.
I was watching TV when she called.
When the phone rang, she was writing a letter.
While we were having the picnic, it started to rain.
What were you doing when the earthquake started?
Last night at 6 PM, I ate dinner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario